TRR returns & Alliance dissolved?

Yesterday evening, our Observists found fragments of a conversation between 2 of the 42Cdo leaders. Our conclusion was that the alliance between 42Cdo and RC might be no more. We quote:
Greedychris: Wow, that was a fun argument, RC having a go at us.
Joethepro36: This stuff is starting to piss me off. I'm supposed to condemn RC's "rebels" for solidarity and all that and now I think they're right.
Greedychris: Yeah, it's funny.
Joethepro36: We practically had the real life version of a military standoff over a single ex-RC member joining us for christ's sake!
---
UPDATE: We have received additional information proving that the alliance has been dissolved.
|RC| Liam Cuddihy: "There cannot be commaraderie between rc and 42Cdo if all of our traitors and rebels and people who head hunted from us to cause trouble and acted heavily against us all take refuge in your (42Cdo) ranks."
---


On a brighter note, The Royal Recruits are back! Their team has signed up for the BGUnited, as have the |29th|. 4 out of 5 of the clans in BGU's European division are now linebattle clans that have fielded a skirmish team, hopefully this puts an end to the endless (and pointless) skirmish/linebattle discussions which had been going on on the Bg Forum.
It seems like a good idea to keep an eye on TRR though, as recently footage of a high-tech Bg2 melee training device, developed by -[TRR]- Cpt. Mpc, has leaked to Youtube (Video at the bottom). This device is said to triple your bayonet skill after only 5 minutes of training.

Comments

  1. Its Captain MPC not Corporal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 42Cdo is a good clan imho. I was only banned like 3 times from their server. Then I would like... ask to be unbanned........ and they would like ... unban me... Then I got banned from RC... and Liam was all like.... "I'm watching you." and I was all like... "Whatevs"............ ..... and then he unbanned me. Actually I may have been re-banned... I forgot to check.
    Greedychris is a G btw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Community news update!

{3°RGF} Custom Skins

The Linebattle Championship is approaching and BG2 Development